Worship at the Church of the Resurrection
Worship is much more than singing or speaking praise. We aim to worship the Lord with all our heart, all our mind, all our soul, and all our strength.
Sunday 9:30 – Holy Communion Family Service
Our Sunday Worship Service can be characterized by four “R’s:”
- Revere – We worship God – for Who He is, praise Him for His mighty works, and thank Him for His faithfulness – through music that is a blended style of ancient hymns and modern worship songs.
- Reflect – We hear the reading of God’s Word and reflect upon what He teaches us through the messages given by Senior Pastor Bill Steinberg and on occasion, a guest speaker.
- Receive – We reach the climax of our service when we receive from Jesus Himself in the remembrance of His Last Supper, as we partake in the celebration of Holy Communion.
- Respond – As we are fed spiritually, we respond by feeding others physically. Each week following our service, we work together to prepare 80-150 bag lunches to feed hungry families in the Fuquay-Varina area for the ‘It’s In the Bag’ Ministry. You can read more about that ministry here.
Nursery care is available weekly for infants and toddlers 6 weeks – 3 years. REZKIDZ Children’s Church is available mid-service for children age 4 years old-5th grade.
Thursday Fellowship Dinner and Bible Study
“Being Church” Series Begins January 17, 2019
Our winter study series “Being Church” will look at what Paul described as being a wonderful and sacred mystery. The series will cover:
– What scripture says the church is intended to be
– What it is not
– What the calling and purpose of the church is
– Finally, we will apply all this to Church of the Resurrection (CTR) – our mission, purpose and values, how we embody church, and how we might do so better.
A provided supper begins at 6:30pm, class starts at 7pm. Join us for either or both.
Kids are welcome to come too! We’ll have child care for the younger ones and the older ones can join in the study or work on their homework (Wi-Fi available). We end promptly at 8:00 so the kids can make bedtime.
If you have any questions or need help in any way,
please give us a call at (919) 632-4904 or you can just click on this: