Church Directory -- COMING SOON
Church of The Resurrection’s Directory is now hosted by Icon System’s Church Management Software (IconCMO). Our church community will be sent an email with the credentials to log-in. For easy access, the log-in button is to the right. If you have technical issues with the directory, please contact our Directory Administrator, Betty Hubbard.
What is IconCMO And How Does It Help Our Church?
IconCMO is a database that keeps the records for the church. It allows staff and church members to utilize the church’s database for communication, membership information, print your own contribution statements, and so much more.
What Can I Do After Logging Into IconCMO?
Our church members can:
- Edit and view their own information,
- View and communicate with other church members — an online church directory,
- View or print out a donation statement at any time,
- See what groups they are in.
Our church staff can:
- Edit or view any record based on their security level,
- Add donations, pledges, members, groups, and attendance,
- Review church accounting books or payroll,
- Communicate via mass email or text messaging to the entire church or certain groups,
- And so much more…
Can I Use My Mobile Device?
Yes! Our church members can have access to the church directory at their fingertips to communicate to other church members. Check out the information about the mobile apps.
Can I See My Own Donations Or Print Them?
Yes! No more waiting for donation statements to arrive via pony express mail for tax time. Our church members can print their statements right from the member portal. Our church members can verify all their donations are recorded by the church financial secretary instead of waiting till the end of the year.