Church of The Resurrection’s COVID-19 Safety Protocol
Below is a short list of measures we are taking at this time to keep everyone as safe as possible.
- We are taking all the prudent steps we can to protect the safety of all at CTR.
- We are following recommendations and guidelines from the State of NC and the Diocese.
- Be aware that even though we are gathering in person, risk remains. This risk will continue to decline as more people are vaccinated.
- If you are sick or experiencing symptoms of Coronavirus, stay home!
- Social distancing is to be maintained at all times during in person services at CTR.
- Masks are to be worn by all persons during in-person services at CTR.
- Please bring a clean mask from home with you to the service.
- Disposable masks will be available at church for those without one.
- Agreeing to wear a mask is an act of Christian love.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be set up in prominent places in the entry and worship area.
- To the extent possible, we want to reduce movement and wandering before, during, and after the worship service.
- There currently is no Coffee/Fellowship time after the service.
- To talk with or catch up with someone, please do so outside, under the covered sidewalk at the front of CCA.
- As you enter the worship area, ushers wearing a mask and gloves will assist you with seating.
- Members of the same household can sit together.
- For others, social distance will be maintained in the positioning of chairs.
- Due to concerns over tiny airborne particles remaining in the air, singers will be wearing masks.
- Others in the congregation are asked to keep masks on during singing.
- Communion will be offered using sealed kits.
- Distribution of Communion will be done by Servers wearing a mask and gloves.
- To limit the time spent indoors, anticipate our worship service being slightly abbreviated.